Special Edition design - Tie Dye!
The Doggone Good Rapid Rewards Training Pouch is designed for serious dog trainers.
The gusseted main pocket is roomy, has a magnetic catch for easy opening and closing, and contains an inner pocket for 'jackpot treats'.
This is a top-flight piece of gear, with loads of features making it useful for training, hiking, outings, or anything that comes up while enjoying life with dogs.
It is made from durable 600D "backpack" material, and the magnetic opening makes it easy to get in and out of the bag quickly and quietly. You can use your arm to close the bag, leaving your hand free for rewarding your dog.
Other features include:
- Magnetic closure with pull cord for quick open/close operation
- Roomy main compartment that's ergonomically shaped, with a grey interior lining for better visibility
- Inside jackpot pocket with Velcro closure to store high-value treats or separate any item you want in the main pocket
- Two side pockets that fit clickers, small leads, and more; one of the pockets also has a waste-bag dispenser feature
- Roomy front pocket with Velcro closure
- Zippered rear compartment that's roomy enough for cell phones, keys, credit cards, and more
- Attaches with a custom-made molded belt clip, but includes belt loops as well if you prefer to thread a belt through
- D-ring attachments for attaching gear with carabiners or snaps
The Rapid Rewards Training Pouch is a mini-pack with loads of versatility that will give you years of service.
Machine washable (air dry only).
A Doggone Good Black Webbing Belt is also available separately.
14.5cm, 5.75 inches wide
17cm, 6.75 inches high
7cm, 2.75 inches deep
Please note: A belt is not included as standard with this treat bag, but is available separately through the link above.