The Doggone Good Trek & Train treat pouch has been updated to include a magnetic closure and is made with 600D "backpack" material.
With superior quality and design, this treat pouch has loads of versatility whether you're using it for training, a trip to the park or coffee shop, or a day hike.
- Magnetic closure with pull cord lets you open and close with one hand with ease
- Front velcro pocket is 10cm, 4 inches x 7.5cm, 3 inches; roomy enough to hold various types of clickers, pickup bags, or special bait
- Zipper down one side creates a roomy compartment out of the entire back panel (great for an outing when you need to bring money, credit cards, keys, or pickup bags)
- Grey interior lining allows better visibility of treats
- D-ring on side for attaching leads or training items
- Attaches with a custom-made moulded belt clip, but includes belt loops as well if you prefer to thread a belt through.
Approximately, the Trek & Train treat bag is 15cm, 6 inches wide x 14cm, 5.5 inches high, and the opening has a diameter of 10cm, 4 inches, making it easy to access treats even if you have large hands.
A Doggone Good Black Webbing Belt is also available separately.
Machine washable (air dry only).
Now available in 8 vibrant colours.
Buy as singles, or save money on two or more!
Please note: A belt is not included as standard with this treat bag, but is available separately through the link above.