Please Note: This is a USED item, and may show signs of usage (eg., marks around joints/connectors, dog hair on the harness and other soft goods, etc.), and some or all of the packaging may not be original. Everything will be present unless otherwise stated, and some components may have been replaced. Prices reflect condition.
We offer a 6-month warranty on the frame, and 1 month warranty on soft goods (including tyres).
As with new wheelchairs, it is important to measure and weigh your dog to ensure correct sizing. If you do not see a used wheelchair for your dog's height/weight listed, please contact us as we may be able to help.
This [USED] Medium Dog Wheelchair will provide rear-only support for dogs who weigh 11.5-22.5kg, 26-49lbs and have a rear leg height of 35-38cm, 14-15 inches. The frame colour is Blue, and the condition is GRADE B. It also includes a neoprene belly support which is usually sold as an optional extra.
As a guide, we grade our used wheelchairs as follows:
|A+||Typically a customer return. Assembled, tried with a dog, but otherwise unused|
|A||Signs of minimal usage, light marks on frame and/or soft parts|
|B||Signs of medium usage, with visible marks on frame and/or soft parts|
|C||Signs of heavy usage, deep marks/scuffs, etc.|
Walkin' Wheels Dog Wheelchairs from Walkin' Pets are easy to build, fully adjustable, and are recommended by veterinarians, clinics, and pet professionals alike.
Ideal for medium breeds such as Corgi, Bichon Frise, Basset Hound, Beagle, Bulldog, Border Collie, Cocker Spaniel, American Eskimo Dog, Sheepdog, Rottweiler, Cattle Dog, Chow Chow, Collie, Husky, Pitbull, German Shepherd, Labrador Retriever, Boxer, Dalmatian, Doberman, Weimaraner, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, and more.
- Ideal for helping disabled pets get exercise and for rehabilitation for injured pets while they are healing
- This particular wheelchair includes a neoprene belly strap (usually sold as an optional extra)
- Only one measurement is required for this size of wheelchair
- Fully adjustable in height, length, and width
- Fits pets weighing from 11.5-22.5kg, 26-49lbs (weight determines correct wheelchair frame size)
- Wheelchair Frame made of durable, lightweight extruded aluminium
- Dense foam wheels with rubber outer layer; will not puncture, easy to clean, all-terrain
- For very active dogs, optional air tyres (like mountain bike tyres) may be purchased, featuring a deeper tread and replaceable inner tube
- Easy to resell because it can be adjusted and used on other dogs
- All wheelchair parts are washable
View PDF manual for Medium and Medium/Large Wheelchairs.
Measuring your dog
In addition to your dog's weight, only one measurement is required for this size of wheelchair: Rear Leg Height (to 'Fold of Flank', the crease where the upper thigh meets the stomach). The diagram and video below show how to take this measurement accurately (we do ask that you provide this measurement, and Armpit to Rump, when you place your order as this helps us to confirm the correct frame size).
We have personal experience of Walkin' Wheels wheelchairs, and the positive effect they can have on dogs' lives. Our GSD, Daisy, suffers from DM (Degenerative Myelopathy, also known as chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy - CDRM), which is an incurable, progressive condition that affects the spinal cord in dogs.
Daisy started to lose coordination in her hind legs (ataxia), and as this has worsened, she is now unable to walk. Her condition is completely painless, and one of the real tragedies of her condition is that in every other respect, she is a healthy, happy, 10-year-old GSD.
Would your dog benefit from a Walkin' Wheels Dog Wheelchair? Here are some dogs that do!
UK delivery only. Please contact us for delivery to other regions.