Some wheelchair components are temporarily in short supply. Please contact us to check availability before ordering.
Walkin' Wheels Dog Wheelchairs from Walkin' Pets are easy to build, fully adjustable, and are recommended by veterinarians, clinics, and pet professionals alike.
This 4-Wheel Medium-Large Dog Wheelchair will provide full support for dogs who weigh 23-31kg, 50-69lbs, and have a rear leg height of 35-64cm, 14-25 inches.
Ideal for medium-large breeds such as Corgi, Bichon Frise, Basset Hound, Beagle, Bulldog, Border Collie, Cocker Spaniel, American Eskimo Dog, Sheepdog, Rottweiler, Cattle Dog, Chow Chow, Collie, Husky, Pitbull, German Shepherd, Labrador Retriever, Boxer, Dalmatian, Doberman, Weimaraner, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, and more.
Available in Camo, Pink, and Blue.
- Ideal for helping disabled pets get exercise and for rehabilitation for injured pets while they are healing.
- Only one measurement required
- Fully adjustable in height, length, and width
- Fits pets weighing 23-31kg, 50-69lbs (weight determines correct wheelchair frame size)
- Wheelchair Frame made of durable, lightweight extruded aluminum
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Dense foam wheels with rubber outer layer; will not puncture, easy to clean, all-terrain.
- For very active dogs, optional air tyres (like mountain bike tyres) may be purchased, featuring a deeper tread and replaceable inner tube.
- Easy to resell because it can be adjusted and used on other dogs
- All wheelchair parts are washable
- Available in Pink or Blue or Camo
View PDF manual for Medium and Medium/Large Wheelchairs.
Measuring your dog
In addition to your dog's weight, only one measurement is required for this size of wheelchair: Rear Leg Height (to 'Fold of Flank', the crease where the upper-thigh meets the stomach). The diagram and video below show how to take this measurement accurately (we do ask that you provide this measurement, and your pet's 'ATR' when you place your order if you can obtain them both, as this helps us to confirm the correct frame size).
We have personal experience of Walkin' Wheels wheelchairs, and the positive effect they can have on dogs' lives. Our GSD, Daisy, suffers from DM (Degenerative Myelopathy, also known as chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy - CDRM), which is an incurable, progressive condition that affects the spinal cord in dogs.
Daisy started to lose coordination in her hind legs (ataxia), and as this has worsened, she is now unable to walk. Her condition is completely painless, and one of the real tragedies of her condition is that in every other respect, she is a healthy, happy, 10-year-old GSD.
Would your dog benefit from a Walkin' Wheels Dog Wheelchair? Here are some dogs that do!
UK delivery only. Please contact us for delivery to other regions.
The metal parts of the wheelchair are warranted for five years against defects in workmanship (with the exception of normal wear and tear). Other parts including tyres and soft goods (such as harnesses and straps) are guaranteed for 3 months subject to normal wear and tear. This Warranty is non-transferable.